About the Firm
Accomplished Missouri Law Firm Handles a Range of Issues
Responsive counsel for personal injury, criminal defense, and labor and employment clients in Kansas City
You can increase your chances of successfully resolving any kind of legal issue by retaining the services of a skilled attorney. At Playter Trial Lawyers, with an office in Lee’s Summit, we have 15 years of combined experience representing residents of Missouri in personal injury, criminal defense, and employment law matters. Drawing on our knowledge and understanding of local laws, we can help you navigate skillfully through the legal system no matter the complexity of your case. If you are accused of a traffic violation, injured in an auto accident, or discriminated against at work, our dedicated legal team will work hard to protect your rights and interests.
Reputable Missouri attorneys deliver trusted legal service
Throughout Kansas City and the surrounding areas, our firm has received strong recommendations from clients as well as colleagues. Residents in Kansas and Missouri turn to us for legal help because we are:
- Results-oriented — The moment you retain our services, we search diligently to find the most efficient method of resolving your case.
- Established — Since our firm’s inception, we have established ourselves as committed trial attorneys who represent victims, employees, and defendants with passion and tenacity.
- Skilled at negotiating — Our lawyers are also known as skilled negotiators who pursue rightful damages on behalf of accident victims and wrongful death survivors.
If an arrest, workplace incident, or auto accident threatens to change your life, a competent lawyer may be able to shift the tide in your favor. We offer a free initial consultation with one of our attorneys so you can understand your rights and what your next move should be.
Areas of Practice
Missouri lawyers provide skilled representation
For clients throughout Missouri, our firm offers strong representation in a variety of practice areas:
- Personal injury — We zealously advocate for personal injury victims of car accidents, medical malpractice, defective products, slip and fall accidents, and other types of injury events. Our savvy attorneys can correspond with uncooperative insurance providers to improve your chances of receiving a fair settlement.
- Wrongful Termination — If you are wrongfully terminated or dismissed from your job, our wrongful termination attorneys will fight for your rights and available damages.
- Traffic violations — If you are charged with DUI, speeding, or another type of traffic violation, you could face substantial fines and the loss of your license. Our lawyers can review your case, investigate the circumstances of your stop, and build you a solid defense.
Legal issues are often confusing and require staunch legal support. Our firm is made up of trial-tested lawyers who are equally adept in and out of the courtroom.
Contact a committed injury, employment and traffic defense firm in Missouri
Playter Trial Lawyers serves people throughout Missouri in personal injury, labor, and criminal defense cases. Please call 816-463-9726 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our Lee’s Summit office.